Thanks for Joining the
Sell MORE Books Newsletter
I will be sending you tips, tricks, hacks and more . . . all aimed at helping you set up your author platform and sell more books.
One of the most important tactics for selling your book is getting reviews. This PDF report gives you Ten Ways to GET those your first 10 reviews.
Be sure to visit our Book Reviewers Directory for a list of over 500 active book reviewers.
Want to know which of the articles on this blog are my all-time favorites?
Here’s a list of my top five picks:
- Asking for Book Reviews the Do’s and Don’t s of approaching reviewers to request a book review.
- How To Use Drip Marketing To Drive Sales What IS Drip Marketing and how can you use this time tested technique to sell your books.
- How To Promote Your Amazon Book Link Twenty-four ways to use your book link to promote the sale of your books.
- Basic WordPress How-To’s These are the most common How-To questions my customers ask me when they are setting up their author blog. The answers and solutions are amazingly easy!
- Most Profitable Price Point for Books I always cringe with a brand new author with no sales asks $9.99 for their book. Are they crazy? Some of the best selling authors in the world sell their books on Kindle for less. If you don’t know how to set the price for your book, this is a MUST READ!
If you want MORE about getting reviews here are three excellent books on getting even more reviews! If you are serious about selling books, you NEED reviews. These books should be in every Kindle writer’s library.
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW LINK
TO SEE THE FIRST 10% OF THE BOOK.
Dr. Gary Webb is one of my favorite “How to Publish and Market on Kindle” authors. His writing is clear, concise and easy to understand. All of his books are “Best Sellers,” which proves that he knows what he is talking about. If you get no other “review” book … get THIS one for sure. It is Number ONE on my Top Three List.
Be sure to check out Dr. Gary Webb’s other Kindle Publishing books.
Number TWO on my Top Three List is Gisela Hausmann‘s comprehensive and very educational coverage. In spite of my years publishing and marketing books I had a surprising number of Ah Ha! moments. Gisela Hausmann knows reviews because she is one of the TOP Amazon reviewers. You are not only getting information from an accomplished author, but from a seasoned reviewer — you simply can’t lose!
This is number THREE on my Top Three List. The Savvy Book Marketer book is a solid and often times educating run through of how to get reviews. I especially loved the case studies.
Though there is a bit of overlap in each of my Top Three List selections, there is also something unique in each one that makes these three books an important part of your Book Publishing library. Reviews are CRITICAL to your level of success, don’t scrimp on spending less than $15 for these three books … a total of $15 could MAKE you thousands! I am NOT kidding.
Plan on building a Kindle EMPIRE? Here are some of the best books and resources from MY Kindle Empire Library