Are You Ready To Start Creating Radical Results – FAST?
Approximately two years ago, I started a 100 day writing challenge. The challenge was to write 100 words a day.
To say I successfully completed the writing challenge would be an understatement. On average I wrote 1200 words a day. Some days I just barely made my 100 words, with 102 hand-written words being my lowest word count. On one amazing day I wrote 5004 words.
The biggest takeaway for me is that I not only did the 100 days, but I continued the challenge for another 283 days. Then life interfered.
Last April (2017) I joined Gary Ryan Blair’s 100 day challenge. I set myself BIG goals and was astounded by my successes AND by some of the obstacles that came up.
I found Gary’s program to be ABOVE excellent. Why?
- Every DAY you get an email.
- Every DAY there is a short motivational video. It is encouraging and helps keep the momentum going. The videos are EXCELLENT!
- Gary doesn’t believe in tiny goals … he encourages you to reach for the stars.
- ONE of the best parts of this program is the control panel, where you can record your daily results and do a weekly “report” of what went right and what didn’t.
- For those who love to interact with others, there is a forum. You can read about inspiring results and help others with some of their challenges.
My ONLY COMPLAINT is that this program is 100 days. Why isn’t it 90 days … so one can rinse and repeat four times a year? I guess 100 days sounds more sexy than 90 days. My personal plans are to restart the program every 3 months … so I will be doing a 90 day version of the 100 day program.
Though this is NOT a complaint, it is an observation. Sometimes you should NOT go for BIG goals. Why? Because they can be too much and instead of motivating you, they stop you from starting. For example, the reason why MY 100 words a day challenge worked so well was because it was so easily achievable. There was NO excuse to not write 100 words. Out of 100 days I squeaked in at 100 words on only ONE day, on all the other days I just kept on going.
In actuality, on Gary’s program … I achieved 5000+ steps a day. In reality I promised myself that all I had to do was 600 (I had been doing a average of 500). That 600 led to more and more and every day for 100 days I walked 5000 steps.
So whether you join Gary’s program, or do a challenge on your own … pick a goal level that works for YOU. I am MORE motivated by a constant series of small successes (the tortoise) … maybe YOU are too. Also be aware of this: YOU are in charge. If you start with a mega goal and it just is NOT working for you … you CAN and should change your strategy.
Are YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
If you have been stalling out on your New Year’s resolutions. If you have planned on writing a new book but never seem to get around to it. If your BLOG or BODY could use some work … NOW is the time. There is time enough left in 2018 to make SIGNIFICANT differences in your life … to make REAL progress on creating YOUR dream lifestyle.
I will be joining Gary Ryan Blair’s AMAZING 100-Day Challenge Program starting on April 1st.
Blair’s program promises that you will Achieve More in 100 Days Than You Ever Thought Possible.
Blair’s 100-Day Challenge encourages you to take on BIG, JUICY, FAT goals. He encourages you to CHALLENGE yourself like never before. He challenges you to change your life more in the next 100 days than you have in the past 10 years.
I LOVE how real the messages are. Gary states, YES it is tough. YES it is hard. YES you want to quit, BUT only failures quit, successful people just GUT IT OUT. His hard hitting mantra “Start Fast. Finish STRONG,” really resonated with me.
Last year my TWO goals included: (you can choose up to three goals)
- Walking 600 steps a day. Everyday I spend hours in front of my computer and I often didn’t even get to 500 steps a day. During the program I went from an average of 500 steps a day to 5000 steps a day. Phenomenal!
- I committed to starting a Newsletter for my Sugar-Free-Zone.com blog AND getting my first 1000 subscribers. It was MUCH harder than I thought, but I squeaked in with 1018 at the end of 100-days.
So once again, I HAVE COMMITTED.
On April 1st, 2018 I will start another round of Gary Ryan Blair’s 100-Day Challenge.
In the program you get to choose up to THREE GOALS.
My Goals are:
- Fitness: Continue with 5000 steps-a-day and add on two HITT exercise sessions per week.
- Publish SIXTY blog posts.
- Double the traffic to my Sugar-Free-Zone.com Website.
All three of these goals are stretches for me. Normally I publish less than 10 blog posts a month and doubling the traffic to a website in 100-days seems near impossible. Adding two exercise sessions onto 5000 steps will take work, because there are days when 5000 steps seems impossible.
Are YOU ready to make HUGE CHANGES in your life? Are YOU ready to TOTALLY TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND?
Click the link and sign up to get the 100 Day Challenge MANIFESTO.
It is inspiring. You will also get a series of videos that will knock your socks off.
Come on … take that one little step ( CLICK HERE) and then decide if you will JOIN ME.
I’d LOVE to hear what you think. Let us know if you have had any experience with the program and how you did. I will be posting updates regularly on the Inside Track Publishing Facebook Page. Please join in with your GOALS and with your successes and challenges.
PS In full disclosure mode … yes that is an affiliate link. It is how I support myself and the writing of this blog.